What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- Internet banking or over the counter deposits at Commonwealth Banks (payments be be finalised within 3 working days of ordering - please quote your name as reference). Please allow 48 hours for your payment to reach our account, if the payment is being processed through another bank other than Commmonwealth (where our account is held).
- Banking details can be found on your Confirmation of Order email, scroll down towards the bottom.
- Credit card payments via our secure on-line system, details are deleted once transaction is complete.
- Credit card by phone: please phone through your credit card details (during business hours) to complete your order to 0414305316. Please remember time difference in different states before phoning. The credit card must be in the name of the person who placed the order, as phoning through your husband/partner's card is considered fraud.
- Personal Cheque - please note all personal cheques require a mandatory clearance time of 5 working days (unfortunately the actions of customers bouncing cheques has forced me to enforce this rule for everyone!)
Please note that if you fail to pay within 3 working days your order is cancelled.
What Are Your Postage Rates and Postage Options?
Please note we only ship to Australian addresses
- All States Flat postage rate of $7.95 (including receipted delivery) Please note that a few heavier items may show an additional amount, listed in their description, this is due to extra weight eg: Kaiser Timber and some tools.
- Local Pickup - if you live close by you are welcome to pickup your order
Do you have FREE Postage?
- Due to the increasing cost of postage, we do not offer a Free Postage option, except for those picking up orders. If you’d like to pick up your order, please confirm acceptable time with owner and all payments must be finalised prior to pick up. Please note, pick up is only available during business hours Monday – Friday.
Returns/Out of Stock Items
- If you receive a faulty item please contact me immediately at email@example.com. The item will need to be returned for assessment before a refund is issued.
- We do not accept returns if you simply change your mind or order incorrectly. There is ample time in checkout to look over your order and make sure what you confirm is what you require. It is YOUR responsibility to check your shopping cart prior to checking out.
- Occassionally an item you order might be out of stock. If this happens your order will ship without this item and if payment is made using a credit card, your card will only be debited with the correct amount, if payment is made using Direct Deposit, than a refund will be sent prior to shipping of goods, unless you’d like to replace item with another in stock item.
- Products WILL NOT BE SUBSTITUTED without your consent.
- If a "clearance item" is unavailable, you will not be contacted and just provided a refund.